Right Click Blocker

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

She



" Can I fall in love? Can I ? Just while reading a random love story" - She
" There is emotion in every sentence. I wonder what happens to the love birds next ? "


" Oh gosh ! I guess its happening. Will there be a ' HE ' in my life too . . . . . "
 " Thinking down the memory isle, I wonder wonder, will  i ever meet someone ..... soon ? "

" Yes? Is that you? " - She

A silent longing for him.


SHE

When a girl falls in love, there is nothing more enchanting to her in this world.
And so here ' SHE ' is trying to find her love through the pages of a love story.
For a young girl of her age ' SHE ' started falling in love with the whole fact of it.
With the every notion , every bit of it. She wanted to experience it.
Going through the pages she discovers a new land. A fairy land.
She finds there is always a ' HE ' in ' SHE '
Where is ' HE ' ?



Photographs : Arghyaneel Bhaumik ( Chobigrapher )
Protagonist : Suporna Chaudhuri
Words : Deeptanil & Sayandeep

16 comments:

  1. Good going neal... rly rly nyc... n every single word of ur story is true, its a story f every young girl 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Arghyaneel. She is the perfect choice for "she". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghyaneel, love your ideas and execution! Looking forward to see/read more. Best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with the lines :")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it. Every word, each photograph.. keep up the good work ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just awesome... Each and every expression is beautifully crafted! Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has got beauty my dear friend ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has got beauty my dear friend ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous it was!! Photographs were very attractive!! :)

    ReplyDelete